Monday, May 26, 2014

Finally I found my house inspiration!


















Yesterday my family and i were invited in 1-year-old Thoma's birthday party. It was the firts time where we visited Amanda's and Andrian's house which i get obsessed with it! In this house i found many ideas to decorate my future apartment. As you can see the design is bassed on modern ,but in the same time, casual style and in an family enviroment. This place helps me a lot cause i always wanted to take some photos about house decoration and here it is!!... oh something that i almost forgot: HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Die Bilder sind dir extrem gut gelungen und etwas außergeöhnlicher, aber schöner Blog :-)

    liebste grüße,


    http://julia-zi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Julia!! I glaube, dass du ein super Blog hast :) xx

      Delete